- Supports MOGA and other MFi game controllers on iPhone and iPod touch
- All new graphics: real-time shadows, bump maps and tree and rock models
- "WiFi Remote" control
- Game Center support
- Universal: iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch native
- Retina display graphics
- In-air trick system: spin, flip and grab!
- 30 missions
- 10 achievements to earn
- 13 riders to unlock
- 13 boards to unlock
- 16 touch-activated in-air tricks to unlock
- Grinding: rails, boxes, logs, candycanes!
- Smashable obstacles: zombies, snowmen, elves.
- Intuitive controls really feels like you are boarding!
- Quick pick-up-and-play
- 4 Endless free-ride modes
- Hours of challenging game-play
Release Date: 20/04/2010
Waiting for a bus? Stuck in line? No matter where you are, now you can hit the slopes Just fire up Crazy Snowboard, tilt your device left and right to steer and you're there
Ready for some massive airs? Just touch the screen (anywhere) hold down and you'll crouch ready to spring. Release your touch on top of a ramp and you'll get a huge boost. Then link your tricks together to increase your multiplier and score big.
How about some grinding? We've got rails, boxes, logs, candycanes (yes, candycanes) all ready for your grinding pleasure. See how many you can link together to ramp up your bonus multiplier and boost your score.
Featuring Game Center so you can go head-to-head against your friends to see who is the Crazy Snowboard champion