#1 tennis game of the year 2015 is finally here and you have the chance to become puppeteer star. Take part in the big head tennis tournaments. Prepare to train overtime, practice treeing and underspin. Keep doing topspin, forehand and counter backhand. Perfect backspin, backswing or half volley to crosscourt. Aim to dead net and keep smashing your opponent!
- 64 top hand puppet players from season 2014/2015
- Easy to play hard to master
- Upgrade your marionettes - improve run speed, topspin power, jump
- Buy special rackets with unique abilities
- Split screen multiplayer - big head fun for 2 players on a single device
- No feet marionettes from NOXGAMES 2015
Release Date: 10/11/2015
Available on: baseSystems
Game Tips and Strategies For Your Best Experience
- Avoid unforced error and double fault, try to play underspin to get opponent to dead net
- Lob volley and half volley opponent by moonball with backswing or tweener
- First serve to baseline with forehand and hit with brutaliser can opener combo
- Focus on poaching in tiebreak or when in disadvantage or break point
- Return the serve with groundstroke it is safest way to play approach shot and then drop shot or drop volley
- Baseliner counterpuncher strategy is best if you can play big serve and wait for forced error like percentage tennis
- Best controls model: it is easy to hit dead net with topspin or underspin, forehand or backhand, backspin and backswing. Will you be nofoot flatliner grunting with every hit or ball boy or ball girl
Watch out for injuries, tennis elbow could result in breadstick or even double bagel, don't end up like Li Na Wawrinka, Raonic or Kvitova. Shoot buggy whip, win game point and get golden bagel. Serve from the baseline and avoid foot fault on dead rubber. Return like Wozniacki or Monfils or Nadal. Run like Djokovic or Vinci.
Puppet Tennis-Forehand Topspin is developed by Nox Games.