Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 sees the return of the multi-award winning franchise complete with an abundance of new features and quality improvements. PES 2017 aims to retain its title of 'Best Sports Game' for a third year, as voted across the world at games shows and by major media outlets in 2014 and 2015.
This year's tagline (creation concept) 'Control Reality' encapsulates the focus of this year's product, taking the award winning gameplay to a new level by achieving interactive reality in both control and its new standard of authentic visuals. The immersion in the game presentation and interactive, tactical elements enhance the experience for the player, as the product aims to maximize the fun in playing against any player in every way. The industry leading Fox Engine again powers the series to reach new heights across the large amount of improvements, and with PES 2017 users will be able to experience real football for the first time in a video game.
Release Date: 15/09/2016
Available on: Xbox One, PS4, Windows, PC Download
Video Game Review
Play the Game
- Real Touch - Players control the ball in unique ways based on where and how you control them, dictating flow of the game based on how they react to the unpredictable movement of the ball
- Precise Pass - Combining Real Touch and real ball physics, passing is an art form in PES 2017. The pass that is made on the best situation and timing will generate a perfect trajectory
- Authentic Visuals - Visuals have seen a major upgrade. Nothing has been left untouched, from player models, lighting, crowds, pitch and stadiums totally revamped. Never has a game looked so real
- Natural Player Movement - Hundreds of new animations bring the players and goalkeepers to life
- Goal Keeping - Keepers see a great jump in quality through added motions and animations, creating the most agile keepers in PES history
- Total Team Control - Users can instantly change the attacking and defending mentality of the team, which can be tweaked and carefully controlled with simple controls
- Advanced Instructions - Strategies such as tiki-taka and heavy man-mark can be set in "Advanced Instructions", which adds huge variety in how you plan to win
- Corner Kick Control - Control the defensive strategies on a set piece, such as marking zonal or man-marking. Offensive options also included such as specific player movement
- Adaptive AI - For the first time in a football game, the AI will learn how you play. For PES 2017 Adaptive AI will change sports games forever
Play the Game
Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 is developed by Konami.