From its humble origins on PSOne, the PES series has leaped from format to format, adding ever more realism as it evolved. This heritage has been celebrated in PES 2016’s new tagline ‘Love The Past, Play The Future’, highlighting the series’ recent return to core PES values in last year’s PES 2015 and focusing on the many new gameplay and presentational elements that will further establish the series as the definitive football experience.
- Fresh Gameplay: Exciting advancements reaffirming the PES series as having the No.1 gameplay.
- Advanced Collision System: The physicality of the modern game has been realised in PES 2016 with a significantly improved collision system, calculating how players interact, creating a unique outcome depending on type of impact.
- Aerial Strength: With the new physicality system, aerial battles are a completely unique experience this year. Use the left stick to battle the opposition to disrupt a larger more powerful player, or find the best position to make the header/volley.
- 1v1 Control: In PES 2016 the 1v1 player control have been enhanced, offering a wide range of movements with the existing controls.
- Perfect Defence: Performing a tackle at the perfect time will powerfully shove the player out of the way to secure the ball. The ball will immediately be yours, creating direct turnarounds and counter opportunities.
Release Date: 15/09/2015
Available on: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, Windows, PC, PC Download